How It Works
3 Easy Steps
1. Choose your content
What are you sending?
- Media advisory
- Media release (press release, matte story, free-for-use content)
- Backgrounder (must be in combination with a media release)
Images may be attached and included with all of the above.
2. Choose your audience
- English, French or both
- National or regional distribution:
- British Columbia
- Prairies and Territories
- Quebec and Atlantic Canada
3. You provide the content. We do the rest.
- Send us your materials and we’ll do the rest.
We distribute your content as soon as possible, on the hour, usually the same day, with a two-business-day response guarantee.
You will receive a confirmation email that your content has been distributed and will be issued an invoice. First-time users of the service must pre-pay to establish credit. (does not apply to News Media Canada members)
Contact us to place your order:
Phone: 416-923-3567 ext. 3325